|Fits approx.||ca. 330 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||110 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||320 g/sqm|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||50 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1,000 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 450 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||10.5 kg|
12 oz Single Wall Cup
12 oz Single Wall Cup
Our 330 ml Single Wall Cup is ideal for serving cold drinks and, complemented with our promotional sleeves, great for serving hot beverages too.
This personalised paper cup betters your business by highlighting your brand – promo paper cups at their best.
Perfect on-the-go advertising for virtually any business!
A great cup for events, cafes, and businesses
The Single Wall Cup includes a very high quality board. It is great for serving all sorts of drinks at any event or conference or for use in restaurants, businesses, cafes, and shops. Impress your guests and customers with the 330 ml custom printed cup – certain to be a WOW factor!
Supreme quality paper and printing
The strength of the Single Wall Cup’s rigid 310 gm boxboard contributes to the printed paper cup’s quality. Our printing process relies on full colour or process inks. All inks are completely food safe and odourless. And by using only the highest resolution, CupPrint makes the images on your personalised paper cup appear professional and flawless – sending a confident branding message.
Choose the sizes and quantities your need
Apart from the 330 ml size, CupPrint’s Single Wall Cup is available in three more sizes:
You can buy the Single Wall Cups in orders ranging from 1,000 units up to 250,000 units. Perfect versatility for your individual business needs. Regardless of the quantity, you can be sure that your order will be processed without any delay and your personalised CupPrint paper cups will be delivered to you within 14 working days. Our team is dedicated to serving the one-of-a-kind and individual needs of our customers.
Don’t delay brilliantly branding your company. Leverage our offerings to bolster your business with our custom printed cups!
|Fits approx.||330 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||3.54″ (90 mm)|
|Cup diameter at bottom||2.36″ (60 mm)|
|Cup height||4.33″ (110 mm)|
|Cup-Board||320 g/sqm, 16.5pt Cup-board|
|Printing||Full 4-color print CMYK|
|Specials||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lids||Fits any 3.15″ (80mm) standard lid|
|Units per PET bag||50 cups per PET bag|
|Units per box||1.000 cups per box, H 18″ x L 23″ x W 15″, 23lbs|
For your individual Single Wall Cup 12 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 12oz Single Wall Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner